You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH782157 May 12, 2021 Competitive
Exciting permanent opportunity with an expanding building materials company for immediate start. Potential opportunity for growth and development.
We are seeking an experienced warehouse operative for a permanent days role with a growing company in Dublin. Must be available for immediate start and hold a valid forklift licence.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced environment with a willing to learn, grow and develop within the business.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness and safety of the work environment
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of stock.
- Counting and confirming stock.
- Inspecting stock for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labelling stock.
- Storing stock in an accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets
- Work experience as general labourer, preferably in warehouse.
- Forklift License.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
If interested in the role please apply with your CV via the link below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300