- BBBH770846 Nov 25, 2020 Competitive
Our client a leading social media company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an experienced Video Specialist to join their team.
As a Video Specialist for Central Europe, you'll partner with a wide range of agencies and clients and guide them through our suite of ever-evolving video solutions. You will facilitate project planning and delivery of video solutions, while coordinating with the Account team on video briefings and projects that require additional support and expertise.
This is a client-facing role that will require project planning, commercial/sales skills, deep video product expertise and effective stakeholder management. You will be dealing with many internal and external stakeholders across multiple regions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on the companies broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Support Account team to educate clients on video solutions, and effectively present the video suite to achieve strategic goals.
- Optimize campaigns in line with customer expectations and strategic objectives.
- Follow-up on account plans pro-actively to ensure quarterly rhythm, and assist Account team in responding to media briefs.
- Provide thought leadership on video implementation, optimization, and measurement and co-ordinate with Regional Go-to-Market teams, Project Managers and Specialist Community to stay up-to-date on area of expertise.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in consultative and client-facing sales roles.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working with and/or for agencies with a focus on TV buying (client side) and/or TV selling (agency side).
- Experience working in sales and business development, including developing pipeline. Technical expertise in/with Online Video Ads.
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Ability to quickly build relations and rapport with, while effectively managing, different sets of stakeholders.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300