- JN -022023-1926399
- Feb 27, 2023
Treasury Analyst | Dublin | Perm | Hybrid
A great opportunity for someone to become a Treasury Analyst within a Treasury Operations Team with a highly reputable multinational financial services company. The role of the Treasury Analyst is to focus on Daily Treasury cash and short-term liquidity management. The ideal candidate will also be aiding the Treasury Operations team in funding transactional activity and investing excess cash and will be supportive in reporting of treasury activities. This role offers a great opportunity to be exposed to senior Treasury, Finance, Product distribution, Investment Management, Operating and General Management.
- Cash and liquidity management, monitoring group cash flow and analysing underlying currency exposures.
- Coordinate investments and redemptions of seed capital investments in line with internal procedures.
- Perform as necessary corporate dealing in money market and foreign exchange instruments, trading within approved guidelines with counterparty banks to negotiate FX deals on best execution basis.
- Resolve queries with counterparty banks in a timely manner.
- Analyse monthly intercompany balances and co-ordinate net settlements process.
- Maintain effective communication between Treasury and international finance teams.
- Work within the treasury operations team to maintain a strong control environment and procedures.
- Testing of system enhancements and application releases.
- Support reporting of Treasury activities.
- Consolidated group cash forecasting.
- Drive automation and process improvement across the Treasury Operations function.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Treasury / Finance / Accounting.
- Experience in Treasury, Finance, Accounting or Risk Management.
- Ability to work well within an international cross functional environment.
- Good awareness and commitment to risk management.
- Strong team working skills be comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Integrity, diligence, conscientiousness and accuracy.
- The ability to make insightful decisions.
- Drive and implement change.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Banking & Financial Services Recruitment