- Jan 24, 2023
- €350 - €400 pd
Are you a Dublin based Technical Programme Manager with 2-3 years of Agile experience looking for their next 12 month hybrid contract role?
My client is seeking an agile Technical Programme Manager to join their team and help them build towards the future. Their agile Technical Programme Managers conceptualize, rationalize, and drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver engineering work across the portfolio in our scrum execution model.
In this role, you get to dive as deep as you want into the tech stack, the integration patterns, the organizational capabilities, and the company-wide assets that can be leveraged to provide technical solutions to customer problems.
The ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
- Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience working on programs to define and build cloud-native software products as a platform at scale
- Enjoys diving deep to understand the platforms' capabilities and underlying technologies
- Proven track record of data-driven decision-making and applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams
- Can communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
- Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
- BS in engineering, computer science, or related discipline
- Technical scrum delivery experience including time developing and testing software
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.