Technical Program Manager
- BBBH787787 Jul 15, 2021 Competitive
Tech multinational based in Dublin is looking for a Technical Program Manger with 3-5 years of experience to join their team.
As a Technical Program Manager on the team, you will have responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Work with the The Account Team to align to the deployment and adoption plan for the project. Understand the overall account strategy and engage with the customer to support the strategy and further develop the partnership.
- Develop a strong relationship with the key customer stakeholders to understand their project plans/challenges and opportunities.
- Champion the customers requirements back into the organisation.
- Be the key point of contact for the customer and our Team for the holistic perspective of the project
- Work closely with the customer to analyze and overcome their Surface technical adoption/deployment challenges and blockers - be the first point of contact for all technical queries on the project
- Liaise and orchestrate the relevant Devices Support/Technical Teams to provide high quality support to the customer. This will also include engaging with the Device Partners as chosen by the customer.
- Understand the customer Teams adoption plan and engage with the relevant technical and product teams to support the project delivery.
- Build influence with the relevant Teams and Partners to deliver key project milestones.
- Manage communication and information flow across the teams and to the customer and business leaders.
- Present on project progress and delivery of key milestones to The Account Team and Leadership.
- Deliver key update presentation to customer Executive Team at monthly steering meetings and Quarterly Business Review meetings.
- Be responsible for the delivery of key milestones for Devices deployment and Teams adoption.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management
- Strong technical aptitude with an understanding of Our technology
- Ability to define customer-focused scenarios, author detailed functional specifications and work with relevant teams to ensure that scenarios are delivered end-to-end
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and across disciplines as a contributor or leader
- Ability to orchestrate across multiple disciplines in a complex delivery environment
- Experience in Executive stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written communication
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300