Technical Program Manager II
- BBBH820192 Jun 23, 2022 €50k - €70k
Our client is a leading multinational technology company looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to join their team - 10.5 Month Contract
- Plan, track and manage Network equipment & Capacity builds in our clients European Data Centres.
- Identify and ingest high level network designs and manage conversion to executable designs and projects at a DC campus or Metro level.
- Bring technical experts together to communicate and help craft solutions. Manage and develop relationships between cross-functional teams.
- Manage multiple simultaneous large scale network projects with competing priorities simultaneously,
- Lead kickoff and regular project status meetings and keep downstream teams at our clients apprised of project and delivery status.
- Manage project scope changes, through impact assessment and communication across stakeholdersF.
- Manage exceptions and communicate issues and risks to the rest of the organisation.
- 4 years experience at project managing network infrastructure deployment projects.
- Proven project management skills, including scope management, risk/ issue management and reporting at multiple levels in an organisation.
- Experience in network engineering and/or related technical roles in the telecommunications or internet industries.
- Strong communication skills combined with a data-driven analytical approach
- Proven ability to manage project priorities and technical resources and have relationships with multiple partner-teams and/or vendors.
Proven project management skills, including scope management, risk/ issue management and reporting at multiple levels in an organisation.
Experience in network engineering and/or related technical roles in the telecommunications or internet industries.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Sales Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300