- JN -082023-1944407
- Sep 18, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Technical Product Owner - Urgent requirement for a Dublin Based client on a 12 month basis, excellent opportunity for a mid level product owner.
We are delighted to be working with an International Financial Services client in Dublin City Centre, who is seeking an experienced Product Owner to join a dynamic and growing team here in Dublin on a 12-month fixed term contract basis with Hybrid working options on offer.
The client we are working with are looking for a candidate who has at least 2-5 years' experience in a Product Owner role with ideally regulatory reporting experience or tax reporting in various territories.
The role is an exciting job opportunity to drive innovative and robust business and data solutions. The ideal candidate will come with a strong background in data analysis and a track record of gathering requirements for delivery. The successful candidate will be a member of the Business delivery team which has a focus to deliver on key company initiatives and providing business intelligence solutions.
- Experience in defining and communicating the overall strategy and vision for leveraging business intelligence and data analytics within the organisation.
- Experience in collaborating with multiple business stakeholders, development teams and non-technical teams, and other teams with the business to gather requirements for products.
- Experience acting as a bridge between the stakeholders and the development team.
- Ability to capture and communicate what the customer really needs.
- Similar role whereby solutions enabled data-driven decision-making across the organization.
- Strong experience in identifying, gathering, and documenting functional requirements into Epics and User Stories. These stories could encompass creating dashboards, generating reports, conducting predictive analysis, and developing data visualizations.
- Understanding and strong experience working within the Agile framework.
- Ideally industry experience in Banking, FS, Insurance, Software Companies, Consultancy.
Only open to those who have permission to work in Ireland 12 months + from start date (Stamp 4, EU/Irish Based citizens, Stamp 1G)
Full Job spec and further details will be shared upon request.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.