- Dublin City Centre
- JN -032023-1926931
- Mar 08, 2023
A leading professional services firm is managing a large digital transformation. If you are a BA with experience in ERP implementations, this could be the perfect contract choice for you.
We are working with a key client of ours to find a Technical Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract. This consultancy is working with a long term client of their own on a digital transformation. They require a resource to come on board for an initial 6 month contract, whoever, this programme of work has the potential to go on for years.
- Work closely with the business, internal technical teams, and external vendors.
- Work with internal stakeholders to document business pain-points and create high-quality processes maps, gaps and opportunities
- Lead user requirements workshops, providing challenge to the users to ensure the requirements meet desired business outcomes
- Partner with technical delivery teams to translate business requirements into well designed technical solutions, ensuring the end-state solution matches the business requirements
- Work with implementation partners to integrate software solutions into the overall GT landscape and embedded into business processes
- Cost vs. benefit analysis and vendor selection for implementing new technology solutions
- Design and implement testing and training plans
- Work with the business to ensure a smooth transition from dev to production
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience, ideally coming from a large consulting house or well established internal corporate environment
- Experience in ERP Implementation Projects
- Oracle Cloud HCM experience preferred but other HCM ERP experience strongly considered
- Full SDLC lifecycle experience
- Experience with both Agile & Waterfall PM methodologies
- Experience with Data Migration and integrations to third party systems
- Experience with Stakeholder & Vendor Management
- Test Management experience an advantage
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment