Technical Business Analyst
- BBBH822503 Aug 05, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be partnering with a medical device company to find their next technical business analyst.
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be partnering with a medical device company to find their next technical business analyst. This is an initial 6 month contract which is expected to roll on afterwards. We are looking for an ambitious business analyst with 6+ years experience, who has a strong interest in data and the ability to communicate it across the business. Fully remote option on offer.
- Requirements gathering
- Running workshops with stakeholders when needed
- Defining user stories
- Vendor Mapping and management throughout process
- Become SME on the project
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of and strong interest in data and analytics
- Data modelling, profiling & mapping
- Experience in an agile environment
- Keen interest in new technologies, platforms and tools
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau or Clickview, desirable
- Experience with Salesforce and SAP, desirable
- Experience with AWS, desirable
- A self-motivated leader with great communication skills and stakeholder management
- Ability to meet deadlines and and proactively tackle issues as they arise
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Projects, Transformation and Change Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300