- Dublin City Centre
- JN -092023-1947366
- Sep 18, 2023
Technical Business Analyst - Senior Cosultant
Title - Technical Business Analyst - Senior Con
Salary - 45-60k
Business area - Technology Consulting
Contact type - Permanent / Full-time
Working model - Hybrid
● Working collaboratively with clients to understand business goals and priorities
●You will work in areas such as Business Analysis, Requirement Gathering, Process Improvement
● Building valuable relationships with the clients
● Contributing to proposals and client presentations.
● Creating innovative insights for clients to deliver value and improve their operations.
● Work across all phases of the project lifecycle.
● At least 2 years' experience within a consulting firm, industry or government
organisation within the local, European or US market.
● Demonstrated continuous learning including a third level degree or equivalent,
preferably in an IT related area
● Experience in one or more of our focus industries including Power & Utilities,
Financial Services, Life Sciences, Health, TMT and Government & Public
● Experience in performing analysis, consulting, and providing
recommendations to clients.
● Good knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. cloud, databases,
Business Intelligence, software development and integration)
● Experience gathering, defining and documenting business and solution
requirements for the enhancement, replacement, or introduction of IT systems
● Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies, and Functional Design
● Experience analysing systems and procedures, process design and
modelling, and documenting 'As is' and 'To be' assessments for a Target
● Experience in performing gap analysis and collaborating with technical
resources on solution proposals, technical user manuals, system
configuration documents and other technical reports
● Experience conducting workshops and interviews
● Experience with Stakeholder Management and working collaboratively with
Development and Testing teams to deliver high quality solutions that meet
client and user business needs
● Experience in the delivery of large-scale business/technology programmes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.