- Dublin South
- JN -012023-1915125
- Mar 14, 2023
A small growing practice South of Dublin city is looking for a Tax Manager (full time and part time option) to cover a wide range of tax services!
Tax Manager (full time and part time option)
Small growing practice looking to hire an experienced tax professional to help lead their tax service offering.
Your day to day:
- Working with a diverse range of personal and corporate clients (both large and small)
- Managing and assisting with specific consultancy assignments in all areas of tax including corporate tax, VAT, income tax, CGT and CAT
- Managing a portfolio of corporate tax and VAT compliance together with liaising with Revenue
- Advising clients on Irish domestic personal/corporate tax matters and VAT issues
- Develop and maintain business relationships with clients and colleagues
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists
- You are CTA qualified (or equivalent)
- You have post qualification taxation experience within professional services
- Previous income and corporate tax experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of Irish income and corporate tax legislation
- Experience in VAT compliance/advisory is an advantage
- You have strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building and working with a team
- You have excellent relationship management skills
- You have excellent organisational skills
- Technical - a strong working knowledge of Irish corporation tax
- Initiative - ability to take the initiative
- Dynamism - desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly energetic and motivated team
- Flexibility - willingness to adapt to varying and changing client demands
- Extensive knowledge of Sage Personal Tax and Relate CT is an advantage
What you get:
- Competitive salary package
- Work-life balance
- Excellent opportunities to progress
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.