You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH794959 May 18, 2022 €120k+
Excellent Tax Director position with a Listed multinational company headquartered in Ireland. This is a unique role as it offers a mix of compliance and advisory, Managing a team of Tax professionals
Role responsibilities include:
- Support the VP of Tax with respect to the identification and implementation of appropriate and commercially aligned tax management strategies for the group
- Play a leading role providing tax support with respect to internal group reorganisations
- Review, implement and manage various tax projects
- Implementation, execution and defence of holistic transfer pricing strategies and policies
- Manage and have responsibility for the day to day work of a number of tax managers/tax accountants
- Maintenance of global transfer pricing documentation.
- Working with internal finance teams and external advisers to ensure compliance with tax filing and payment obligations across each of your countries
- Ensuring accurate and timely quarterly US GAAP reporting
- Providing timely, commercially focused and actionable tax support to internal and external customers in respect of local business operations across all tax heads
- Ensure that existing tax advice is implemented appropriately
- Manage tax audits to minimise financial costs and future tax risks to ensure we continue to maintain healthy relationships with the tax authorities in the jurisdictions in which the group operates.
- Support the group's external tax reporting processes as required.
- Managing, retaining and developing a high quality team
Experience & Knowledge Requirements:
- Big4 Trained with 8+ years of PQE experience in dedicated tax role either in practice or in a similar industry role
- Strong working knowledge of all tax heads and global tax developments in key jurisdictions
- Proven experience in managing and mentoring teams of tax professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and overall abilities to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- An ability to develop effective internal and external networks
- Able to work well as part of a team and influence cross functional groups to implement of efficient and compliant solutions
- An ability to communicate technical tax issues clearly to non-tax personnel and work effectively with all levels of internal process owners and external advisers.
- Strong problem solving, organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritise responsibilities and complete work accurately and in a timely manner;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Associate Director | Accountancy & Finance