Dublin City Centre
- BBBH781321 Aug 31, 2021 Competitive
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fluent German speaker to join a Global SaaS company, the ideal candidate will have Support experience in a SaaS environment.
Job title: Support Specialist - German
This Global SaaS company is looking for a German Support Specialist to join their rapidly growing Multicultural team. They are seeking innovative and diverse individuals to provide ongoing assistance to their customer base. The successful candidate will have a strong customer service experience in a SaaS environment.
You will be an expert communicator, having the ability to effectively guide customers through products and tools. You will be a customer centric, tech savvy, problem solver who shows initiative in resolving customer issues. You will be interested and passionate about technology and marketing.
- Gain advanced knowledge of the company's features and services.
- Resolve a high volume of customer enquiries via email, live chat, phone and screen sharing.
- Handle account issues, complex software issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor and respond to user issues promptly and professionally, track issues through to resolution.
- Proactively identify improvements to the product to improve customer experience.
- Maintain professionalism with customers in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- Create personal and professional responses to each customer.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies in the marketing space.
- Create the best customer experience possible.
- Fluent in English & German
- 1-2+ years of experience in a front end, real time customer service role in a SaaS environment.
- Prior experience in software/tech support would be beneficial.
- Strong analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- A high performer with the ability to effectively and professionally respond to a significant number of emails, live chats, phone calls each day.
- Passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Natural problem solver, solutions oriented
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Tech savvy with the interest and ability to learn about new products.
- A positive, highly motivated, adaptable, organised and target driven individual
This company offers excellent salary, benefits, training and progression. Apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.