- JN -032023-1926858
- May 26, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Senior Supply Planner. This is a permanent role based in Dublin with hybrid working options
This Senior Supply Planner will manage the supply chain activities end-to-end and will be responsible for creating short- and long-term forecasts, play an active part in new product introductions and will work to optimise supply processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create end to end supply plans for short to medium term horizons.
- Manage the supply forecast for the site and convert quarterly/monthly demand forecast into feasible master production plans.
- Ensure schedule is designed to meet all orders and make appropriate adjustments to account for changes in customer orders or production outputs
- Prepare and issue manufacturing orders sufficiently ahead of time to facilitate material allocation and staging, and ensure packaging requirements are communicated ahead of time
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly performance to plan by gathering information from plant, SAP and producing all metrics and KPI's for plant reporting needs
- Monitor and report on KPI related to forecast accuracy, performance to plan, inventory targets, etc
- Facilitate weekly S&OP meetings ensuring cross functional alignment on activities.
- Build strong, effective cross functional relationships with key stakeholders
- 4+ years' supply chain experience with a knowledge of Supply Planning and other aspects of including Master Scheduling, Forecasting, Demand Planning and S&OP.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline required
- Experience with ERP system
- Planning experience in BioPharma Environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.