Senior Supply Chain Planner
- BBBH824534 Aug 05, 2022 Competitive
Morgan McKinley have partnered exclusively with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Senior Supply Planner. This is a permanent role based in Dublin with hybrid working options.
Working closely with a well established supply chain team, this Senior Planner will manage the supply chain activities end-to-end and will be responsible for creating short- and long-term forecasts, play an active part in new product introductions and will work to optimise supply processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop cross site relationships and communication with Suppliers, Demand Planning, Sales, and Distribution
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc analytical analysis, recognize issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation.
- Create long-term capacity and volume plans
- Monitor site/supply performance against KPIs.
- Identify and understand trends in performance & identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide the data to support the Global Supply reviews and follow up on actions
- Provide a monthly Master Production Plan (MPS)
- Challenge production constraints to optimize the plans
- Advise on and maintain key planning parameters to optimize the supply chain performance.
- Liaise with the Demand Planners to ensure an efficient flow of information between sites.
- 4+ years' supply chain experience with a knowledge of Supply Planning and other aspects of including Master Scheduling, Forecasting, Demand Planning and S&OP.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline required
- Experience with ERP systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300