Senior Service Delivery Manager
- BBBH791277 Aug 25, 2021 Competitive
Exciting role, Senior Service Delivery, Global Firm in Dublin.This is an excellent organisation with a very flexible environment.
Morgan McKinley has partnered with a global company within the banking industry to recruit a Senior Service Delivery Manager for their Dublin office.
- Engaging with first line control function and the second and third line assurance functions within the company to ensure that service oversight and management processes and structures are designed appropriately, operate robustly and address the needs of the company's Business and Functional stakeholders
- Collaborate across functions and business units to ensure governance requirements are fully implemented.
- Create strong working relationships across all branches, providing guidance on effective management of outsourcing in line with outsourcing framework, policies and regulations.
- Strong people management and leadership skills and have had specific experience working in a matrix management model where influencing, challenging and negotiating skills have been leveraged.
- Proven ability to effectively build capability across teams with the ability to negotiate and influence at a senior level.
- Evaluate options and make decisions in relation to commercial, legal and risk issues arising in the post-contract contractual relationship with internal and external service providers
- Set strategic agenda and activities to ensure internal service providers meet our regulatory and legal requirements
- Ensure decisions on the management of services take account of and strike the right balance between service, quality, cost and risk
- Apply creative problem solving approaches to challenges arising in a matrix managed environment
- Analyse complex commercial scenarios and business cases to ensure the right commercial decisions are made
- Provide procurement and supplier management oversight expertise and act as trusted commercial advisor
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to influence at senior executive level
- Excellent negotiation skills in order to tackle escalated issues with stakeholders of relevant internal and external service providers
- Proven ability to take the initiative and lead to deliver outstanding results
- A sound understanding of the principles and application of supplier risk management methodologies, regulations and framework.
- Relevant third level degree.
- A proven track record of personal and professional achievements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321555