- BBBH822270 Jul 14, 2022 Competitive
Senior Sales Executive
One of the world's leading suppliers of specialist Audio Visual equipment to the broadcast, corporate, entertainment, and sports industries is now looking to expand their team!
About the job:
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Senior Sales Executive, you will be an experienced and consultative sales professional, responsible for driving revenue growth through the recurring and successful sales acquisition and account management of Corporate and relevant business accounts in the Irish marketplace.
- Manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers
- Increase overall performance of the organisation by creating strong customer relationships and new customer partnerships
- Use industry networking, personal contacts, and self-initiated lead-generation, to build an active and high-quality pipeline of new sales opportunities in all relevant sectors.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are recorded and progressed, in an accurate & efficient manner
- Lead the tendering process for bid and framework opportunities, working with technical specialists
- Deliver a "best in class" customer experience in all interactions & dealings with prospective clients.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- Substantial experience in a consultative, value-driven, solution selling experience in a similar, corporate enterprise role, ideally within the ICT industry.
- Proven and successful track record of Strategic Account wins and recurring achievement of sales acquisition targets and KPI's
- Proven track record of C-Suite relationship management
- Demonstrable Acquisition Sales success in Tier One accounts
- Familiar with CRM software Salesforce or other mainstream ERP systems
- Have had experience in responding to EU tenders
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply directly or call Michaela on 051 309650
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Sales Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650