Senior Revenue Accountant
- BBBH773295 Jan 13, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join an expanding finance team within a leading Irish owned Multinational Company Headquartered in Dublin.
The role, Senior Revenue Accountant will be responsible for revenue recognition, forecasting, reporting and reconciliations across multiple revenue streams.
Reporting to the Revenue Manager the successful candidate will gain excellent exposure collaborating with stakeholders across a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Analyse and provide commentary on the performance of a portfolio of customers from a revenue and margin perspective through understanding the customers revenue / margin streams
- Monthly analysis of Balance Sheet and Income Statement including actual vs budget
- Develop relationships with the Commercial finance team to form a deep understanding of customer dynamics
- Business partnering with key stakeholders across the business to implement new and efficient processes
- Become a key member of the finance transformation team that is focusing on a finance transformation project to allow the business to scale for future.
- Key point of contact to both internal and external stakeholders for all finance related information on customer portfolio
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 3+ years PQE
- Experience with revenue accounting is a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of suggesting and implementing process improvements
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687