- JN -032023-1927049
- Mar 10, 2023
A fantastic opportunity for and experienced Senior Recruiter to gain exposure in a large multi-national company on a 12 month contract role.
- Manage and report on the recruitment pipeline.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job descriptions and assess the skills and capabilities needed for the team.
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Source candidates through online channels.
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews.
- Report to hiring managers and HR team on the status of open position.
- Determine qualification criteria for each position.
- Analyse turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs.
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates' queries regarding the application process.
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate.
- Participate in job fairs to boost company's reputation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to win commitment from others.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated - Takes an enthusiastic approach and is able to work under own initiative without need for close supervision to achieve results.
- Proven work experience as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter, or similar role.
- Solid understanding of full cycle recruiting.
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Good knowledge of labour legislation.
- BSc in Human Resources or relevant field Functional or Technical Knowledge and Skill Required.
- Manage large volumes of recruitment at all levels in the organisation.
- Excellent MS Office skill.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.