Senior Quantity Surveyor- M&P
- BBBH771702 Jan 11, 2021 Competitive
A mechanical and process engineering company who provides construction services to a wide range of sectors is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to join their team
Senior Quantity Surveyor
A mechanical and process engineering company who provides construction services to a wide range of sectors is looking for an experienced quantity surveyor to join their team. This role will eventually lead to building out a team so a commercially minded individual with management skills would be best suited to this position.
- Monthly cost report including costs, committed costs, and forecasting cost to go
- Preparing variations and input to estimating based on Bill of Materials
- Develop project budget and cashflow forecasting
- Prepare payment schedules and issuing payment applications
- Commercial input to appointing sub-contractors and major plant to ensure maximum value achieved
- Tracking labour productivity of direct labour
- Ability to impact cost whilst maintaining relationship with project team and client
- 7 years + experience working in a similar role
- Proven business acumen
- Knowledge of BIM software and quality software e.g. Eida an advantage
- Previous experience with contract law an advantage
- Proficient in Excel
If this sounds like you then please get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment