Senior Quality Operations Specialist
- BBBH796189 Oct 14, 2021 Competitive
A new Senior Quality Operations Specialist role with a fantastic pharmaceutical company based in Dublin on a 12 month FTC.
This is a great opportunity to work in a busy, dynamic role with a variety of drug formulations with opportunities in this company internally to move to manager level. Excellent salary and benefits on offer with flexibility to work from home based on the business needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry working with CMOs providing quality and compliance support to the operations management team within external manufacturing. In depth knowledge of cGMP regulations related to international markets desirable.
- Coordination of quality events, change controls and market complaints programs regarding third party manufacturing.
- Provide quality and compliance support to supplier relationship management, procurement, supply chain and MT teams to support new projects, technical transfers, investigations, and validation programs.
- Coordinate quality metric programs regarding third party performance.
- Provide quality support to Global functional groups such as regulatory and CMC supporting regulatory filings, product renewals and regulatory agencies.
- Assist with external auditing program by participating in third party audits.
- Supporting quality agreements with the third-party manufacturers.
- Actively support Fact finding and product review processes for investigations involving third party products.
To apply please 'apply now'.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 (0) 21 2300300