- JN -032023-1927386
- Mar 16, 2023
- €30 - €40 ph
Exciting role to suit someone with a background in QC, experience with incoming inspections, 12 month contract, Dublin based.
- Testing of primary and secondary components for use in the manufacture of aseptic products.
- Sampling of Excipients and Drug Substance
- Review/approve documentation associated with component testing in preparation for QA Specialist or Qualified Person disposition activities
- Manage NCs & CAPAs documentation, whilst ensuring that CAPA actions address root cause and implementation plan dates are achievable
- Provide training and advice to staff in relation to testing of components & packaging.
- Support & conduct internal audits
- Review GMP documentation ensuring compliance
- Generate, review & approve of SOPs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must Pass Eye-Tests required for Visual Inspection
- Degree in Engineering or Science related discipline
- 3 yrs + experience in the Pharma or Biotech industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.