- JN -032023-1927819
- May 25, 2023
- €70k - €90k
Morgan McKinley are seeking a Senior PM with a high level of fitout experience, to join one of our key clients for their office in Dublin.
- Senior Project Manager
- Dublin, with some international travel
A trusted provider in retail services is looking to fill a key position in their company, where you will be reporting to the team Director. With 8000+ projects completed around the globe annually, you will be responsible for overseeing & managing the project team to deliver a variety of construction projects. You will act as the main point of contact to clients, where you will also work to seek new opportunities whilst building on the relationship of existing clients.
- Manage the project team to ensure tasks are completed on time and to a desired quality
- Support the Senior PM in projects
- Create & manage project documentation such as contracts, scope of works, H&S records, RAMS, statements of completion, meeting minute
- Manage projects & programmes, including on site project teams, establishing project requirements, allocating resources to coordinate projects through their full life cycle
- Oversee tender process to achieve project budget
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Review and communicate KPI data for both clients and contractors
Skills & Behaviours
- Ability to motivate, delegate, and communicate effectively whilst keeping performance levels high
- Possess good negotiation skills with experience of conflict management
- Ability to lead the appraisal process, providing clear and measurable goals and objectives to your team
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Skilled in MS Office 365 skills; Mac OS and iOS platforms; MS collaboration tools (Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive); MS Project and CAD software both an advantage
- Managing project & multi-disciplinary teams
- Background in Construction, Project Management, or Architecture
- Experience working in retail brands - an advantage
- Expert in reading, understanding and annotation architectural and technical drawings
- Experience of managing contractors/ suppliers both on and off site
- Experience of procurement/ budgeting
Please reach out to Eimear Scally for more information on this exciting role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment