Senior Market Risk Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771023 Dec 01, 2020 Competitive
A prestigious global trading firm based in Dublin are seeking a Senior Market Risk Analyst to join their growing team. This is a brand-new role, working closely with the CRO.
The Senior Market Risk Analyst will take a lead role in reviewing and enhancing the existing Enterprise Risk Management Framework, focusing on Market Risk as well as meeting the day to day reporting requirements and risk monitoring of the firm.
This role is extremely unique on the Dublin market, offering a superb opportunity for an individual with a keen interest in the financial markets to gain exposure within a true trading environment.
- Carry out regulatory capital calculations on a daily basis, following up on any exceptions
- Review and enhancement of the existing Market Risk Framework
- Monitoring of limits
- Responsibility for the monthly reporting of the market risk profile of the firm for review by senior management
- Design new stress tests
- Report and review existing stress test figures
- Ensure daily distribution of the output of risk metrics to relevant senior management
- Liaise with quantitative research analysts where necessary
- Carry out the validation of new reports
- Liaise with Operations and Trading to verify the accuracy of position data, P&L figures and pricing information
- Escalate and follow up in accordance with relevant procedures
- Consistently reviewing and updating existing procedures
- 3-5 years' experience working in a similar role
- Third level education - preferably in finance or a quantitative discipline
- CFA, FRM or PRM designation is a distinct advantage
- Strong technical skills (SQL or Python)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Impeccable communication skills are essential
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments and financial markets
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel and Access
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4485601