Senior IT Project Manager
- 1605 Sep 20, 2021 Competitive
Leads and directs sub-contracted software development application partners to deliver a high-quality product within a defined schedules, budgets, quality and scope.
- You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the Software Development project domains: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, , Communication, Risk and mitigations
- You will be responsible for Vendor /Sub-Contracted Partner interfacing, reporting and governance
- You will plan and deliver defined SDLC project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality
- You will be key in overseeing and facilitating the PI planning of the periodic quarterly SDLC release Scope, and accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Increment (PI) Plan
- You will build and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure efficient project delivery.
- You will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the SAFe Agile delivery organisation and functions (permanent staff and sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints, and quality standards are adhered to and respected
- You will align the SDLC development project with the overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans.
- Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/conflicts/escalations.