- Dublin South
- JN -032023-1927110
- Mar 11, 2023
Our client are one of the leading retail and SME banks in Ireland and are rapidly growing. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Senior Field Based Consultant.
· Agree, implement and review an annual compliant sales, service and activity plan, to plan workflow and ensure targets are achievable.
· Ensure the Capability Model is planned in advance and optimised daily, to maximise efficiency.
· Responsible for generating leads as well as following up on referrals as required, growing the number of new customers.
· Develop and manage an agreed portfolio of introducers, to maintain customer relationships and to increase revenue.
· Improve customer experience for new and existing customers, to lead to an increase of uptake on products and long-term customer retention and growth.
· Maintain customer relationships and meet their product needs, to build long-term customer-centric relationships with tailored solutions.
· Drive process efficiencies, to ensure all controllable costs are kept within agreed budget.
· Implement agreed local marketing and sales initiatives, to maximise return in investment of new products.
· Continually review skills and commit to professional development based on feedback and personal reflection, To keep up-to-date and ensure continuous learning.
· Agree an annual performance plan with the Territory Sales Manager, to ensure clarity in relation to goals and performance.
· Plan, organise and roll out Territory sales training, coaching and Affinity scheme, to ensure all staff are up to date with the necessary training.
· Ensure you and Field Consultants upskill as required on current and new product range and services, to be able to present and sell to customers to meet their needs.
· Management and adjudication of customer complaints.
· Full Valid Driver's Licence
· Full QFA or Grandfathered with a commitment to progress to full qualification.
· Full knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures and regulatory controls relating to the business.
· Awareness of competitors and market activity in retail financial services.
· Have a number of years' proven compliant experience in retail finance sales and service.
· Ability to understand how sales and book balance activity influences income (net interest income, gross margin, commission, fee income etc).
· Understands the importance of monitoring and interpreting activity management in order to gain maximum sales benefit.
· Knows how to approach business development and selling based on track record of achievement in retail finance sales and service.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Jaqueline Bezerra Viana
- Talent Acquisition Specialist