Senior Depositary Control Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH783322 May 28, 2021 Competitive
A boutique fund services provider is looking for a experienced funds professional with a background in Depositary or Trustee to join their team on a short term contract.
This short term contract is suitable for a funds professional with previous experience in a Depositary/Trustee position.
Day to day activities;
- Management of first (maker) and second level (checker) controls in an efficient manner to discharge the Depositary function for Irish regulated funds.
- Review funds investment compliance, within department defined timelines, to ensure that they comply with the regulations and prospectus restrictions.
- Review the fund's key NAV processes, within department defined timelines, to ensure they have been completed accurately and in accordance with the regulations and the fund's prospectus.
- Review shareholder trade processing and controls/procedures in the Transfer Agency department.
- Perform daily AIF and UCITS cash flow monitoring controls.
- Assist management with the collation of data for key performance indicators and routine internal depositary reporting and when required, and assist with the preparation of the reporting for management review.
- The candidate should have a minimum of five years' experience in the area of Depositary with at least two of these at a senior level.
- Good appreciation of the regulations and / or legal documentation relevant to funds.
- Compliance Systems knowledge and experience desirable.
- Excellent PC literacy including Microsoft Excel.
- Third level business or legal qualification desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321556