Our client, a prestigious Fund Management Management company are looking to hire an experienced Senior Compliance Advisory Consultant across their EMEA region - 12 month contract
Client: Our client is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services.
Role: Fund Management Senior Compliance Advisory
Contract: 12 months
● Support the Designated Person for Regulatory Compliance in Ireland.
● Contribute and advise on the design of compliance controls, policies and procedures.
● Contribute to the creation of management reporting and communicate Compliance matters.
● Ensure regulatory reporting is made to the CBI within a timely manner.
● Provide advice on regulations and on the compliance policies.
● Represent or lead for Compliance on projects, including regulatory developments.
● Design and deliver effective regulatory training.
● Lead and contribute to responses to the CBI's requests for information etc.
● Establish strong partnerships with compliance colleagues in other EMEA locations.
● Extensive relevant experience in the asset management industry with expert knowledge of UCITS, AIFMD & CP86 etc.
● Broader advisory experience across asset classes.
● Consistent record of influencing business partners at all levels.
● Experience in handling regulatory relationships.
● Familiarity with dealing with a multi-jurisdictional regulatory environment.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Consistent ability to demonstrate high standards of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
● Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritize workloads and progress multiple tasks.
● Ability to collaborate effectively both within the team and across functions
● Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to articulate complex regulatory matters
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.