Senior Analyst, Fund Accounting
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH782435 May 24, 2021 Competitive
A rapidly expanding fund services provider based in Dublin City Centre is looking for a mid level Fund Accountant to join their team on a contract basis.
This is a strong opportunity for a Fund Accountant with 3/4 years experience to join a leading Fund Administrator. As well as normal BAU functions, there will be opportunities to get involved with team related projects and client facing activities.
Day to day activities;
- Responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports.
- Manages multiple deliverables in determining the net asset value (NAV) for assigned funds for each measurement cycle.
- Engages with clients and resolves any escalated issues related to fund calculations and accounting. Responsible to ensure NAV processes are complete and accurate of disclosure in financial statements.
- Drafting of financial reports for clients to review fund performance. Communicates reports and accounting intricacies to clients.
- Engage with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict fund performance.
Desired skills & competencies;
- 5+ years work experience in the funds industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of NAV calculations and reviews.
- In-depth experience of resolving Cash & Asset reconciliation queries.
- Knowledge of accounting requirements for a wide range of financial instruments
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321556