- JN -022023-1925603
- Feb 20, 2023
- €30k - €40k
Excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator or office all rounder to join a company located in Blackrock as their Administration Manager. This is a stand alone role and offers progression.
Administration Manager position available in a busy, Blackrock based company.
This company is a multidisciplinary studio made up of a group of talented creatives who draw skill's from backgrounds in architecture, engineering, development and the digital & physical arts. Our expertise lies in architectural presentation and communication of the built environment, virtual reality impact assessment. All through the use of the latest technologies as well as traditional craft and artistry.
● General Administration duties
● Social Media - Will be involved in the management of both our LinkedIn and Instagram pages and, from time to time, our company blog/website.
● Answering and directing calls.
● Data entry for timekeeping and accounting systems
● Accounting support functions.
● Ordering production and office materials
● Manage and organise travel arrangements from time to time
● To liaise with all other departments and so help in the smooth running of the operation.
● Organising and maintaining personnel files.
● Hours of work, Monday to Friday 9-5.30
● Other ad hoc duties
Skills / Qualifications
● 3+ years experience in a similar role
● Experience in the architecture industry desirable
● Excellent communication and organisation skills
● Ability to prioritise and multitask the workload
● Excellent time management
● Ability to work on own initiative a must
● Strong I.T. skills including working knowledge of G Suite / MS Office package
● A keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.