- JN -052023-1932479
- May 08, 2023
Our client is a leading multinational technology company looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team - 9 Month Contract
- Deliver full pieces from the team's strategic plan for managed accounts such as identifying customer needs, campaign or product implementation, optimization, product adoption and expansion, and core account hygiene with minimal assistance.
- Develop and pitch opportunities for key clients (e.g., campaigns, MTMs, brilliant basics).
- Take ownership for driving/delivering against the book of business revenue objectives and contributes to team success.
- Plan and execute prioritized work in strategic plan for managed accounts, selecting appropriate methods to most effectively achieve plan objectives.
- Troubleshoot customer problems with minimal assistance and triage when necessary.
- Identify and recommend creative ways to improve resolving defined problems via selection of better methods/tools.
- Support the identification of customer needs and translate their objectives into the right upsell solutions that can help clients meet KPIs.
- Work within one or more teams to support sales strategy development and implementation, opportunity sizing, pitching, and deployment of certain solutions to customers.
- Identify key stakeholders within the company to build a network and contribute to cross-team collaborations.
- Develop relationships with supported customers, acting as a point of contact for customers/agencies.
- Coordinate timelines, goals, and objectives for assigned component(s) of plan for managed accounts.
- Support continuous improvement in sales processes.Expertise
- Demonstrate full working knowledge of supported industry or vertical, and an understanding of their product and technology developments (e.g., certification via certain Sales Mastery belts).
- Exercise working knowledge of translating customer objectives into action.
Responsibilities under the direction of Line Manager
Account or campaign proposals:
- Drive creation of medium sized account and campaign-specific proposals for customers by translating customer objectives into KPIs and selecting ad solutions based on KPIs and work with internal stakeholders to conduct research and learn about account or campaign relationships to complete proposals.
- Craft and deliver solutions to customers and agencies to achieve their business objectives and drive revenue growth for the company, with some guidance.
Campaign development and launch:
- Make key contributions to development of campaigns for customers to prepare them for launch and execute campaign launches in collaboration with internal support and specialist teams and ensure that campaign launches are properly deployed. Make key contributions to checking and advising on campaign continuous improvement opportunities
- Deliver full pieces of optimizing specific campaigns according to customer KPIs in order to promote long-term growth and help delegate work to relevant stakeholders to help optimize campaign performance. Help utilize and facilitate internal connections and networks in order to expedite and optimize campaigns.
Customer and portfolio management:
- Strategically partner with customers and help drive customer relationships in order to work towards mutual business objectives. Make key contributions to building, growing, and maintenance of customer portfolios to help manage customers and to drive high-impact and long-lasting relationships.
Learning product knowledge:
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the supported product, service, and competitive landscape through required training and other resources.
- Support identification of revenue and growth opportunities within the market and customer. Partner with internal stakeholders to determine and drive the sales, revenue growth, potential of opportunities, and marketing efficiency, as well as the incremental investment recommended to achieve customer business outcomes.
Sales analytics for account managers:
- Make key contributions to analysis of internal (e.g., maintaining pipelines, account-specific internal metrics) and external data and coordinate with cross-functional project teams (e.g., analytical leads) to prepare data and to structure and execute analyzes.
Sales analytics interpretation:
- Help draw interpretable insights from deep dives and data analysis, provide data-driven strategic and tactical recommendations to customers, partner teams, and leadership based on analyzes and utilize insights to influence others and drive change.
- Make key contributions to review of revenue performance and projections for assigned areas. Make key contributions to determine which customers will be aligned with specific metrics (e.g., KPIs) and share updates on opportunities and activities with large accounts to keep stakeholders informed and mitigate potential risks at a macro and micro level.
Sales strategy development:
- Support team in identifying customer business objectives and setting sales strategies for specific markets and customers in collaboration with internal partners (e.g., account managers, product specialists) based on research and understanding of the customer.
Sales strategy implementation:
- Deliver on execution of sales strategies for specific markets and/or customers in collaboration with internal partners (e.g., account executives, product specialists) based on research and understanding of the customer.
Share best practices and feedback:
- Lead key contributions to sharing and scaling of successes, opportunities for improvement, best practices, and learnings internally and externally as appropriate (e.g., case studies, industry events, training contributions).
- Consumer behavior:
Knowledge of consumer behavior (e.g., digital or traditional consumer behaviors). This includes the knowledge of how consumer behavior informs product strategy/program design and influences sales cycles.
- Customer conversations:
Ability to utilize open, closed, and leading questioning techniques to understand underlying beliefs, motivations, and causes for behaviors, needs, and desires.
- Data-driven analysis and reporting:
Ability to combine technical and financial data to differentiate and position the value of products, services, and solutions to create competitive advantage.
- Ads knowledge:
Knowledge of digital advertising including knowledge of different ad formats, platforms, and/or products and roadmaps. This includes the ability to build and launch campaigns, review metrics to provide insights to customers, optimize performance to hit goals and KPIs, and describe and differentiate products and how their features address customer questions.
- Sales tools:
Knowledge of internal tools (e.g., dashboards, customer relationship management tools) that can help provide analysis and optimization insights. This includes staying up to date on the latest tools and how they can add value or uncover new opportunities with customers.
- Industry knowledge.
- Operations management strategy.
- Persuasion skills.
- Sales/partnership strategy and techniques.
- Stakeholder management strategy.
- Adwords PPC Management
- Proficiency in YouTube Paid Media Management
- Account Management/Customer Relationship Management Experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.