- Dublin North
- JN -022023-1925998
- Mar 06, 2023
A great opportunity for an experienced trainer to work as part of a team delivering and developing security training programmes.
- Develop and deliver instructional programmes, to meet demands using current learning methodologies.
- Deliver training in person and remotely and provide training and certification support.
- Participate in the continual improvement of training and certification.
- Achieve and retain certified instructor status.
- Correct and score exam papers for all training and certification exams.
- Be flexible in carrying out duties beyond assigned tasks in response to customer/stakeholder/operational needs as they arise.
- Deliver high quality performance to achieve set targets.
- Be professional and execute duties in a consistent manner.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Training.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- QQI level 6, equivalent or higher in training and development is desirable.
- Previous experience working within a security environment.
- Attain instructor certification and examiner status within the first 6 months post appointment.
- Experience in developing of training programmes and proven experience delivering training.
- A proven ability to communicate, both verbal and written.
- A proven ability to draft and assist in the development of technical training and documents.
- Strong Microsoft office skills for administration with knowledge of IT to set-up for presentations.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.