- BBBH770565 Nov 24, 2020 €50k - €70k
Security Engineer responsible for the design, onboarding and ensuring the success of the Privilege Access Management program
Exciting new opportunity to join one of the industry leaders in the Security Engineering team as a Privilege Access Management Specialist. The role is a full-time position based in Dublin South with some occasional travel (up to 20%).
The purpose of this role is to work in conjunction with the Global Information Security Engineering team, to design, on-board and ensure the success of the Privileged Access Management (PAM) program within the organisation.
To succeed in this role, you will have a knack for creative troubleshooting/problem-solving, and the ability to engage and influence stakeholders in an effective manner.
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Review and Update Incident Management Procedure.
- On-board accounts and systems to the PAM tool
- Maintain the PAM infrastructure for all internal stakeholders
- Assist during all stages e.g. planning, deployment and post implementation activities.
- Execute the Deployment Plan created as a privileged access management program for ensuring their success in meeting their requirements for privileged access management goals.
- Deploy and configure the On-Premises Components and Cloud components of overall solution.
- Contribute to improvement of tools used by Production Security to follow-up on the Security Incident
- Contribute in the evolution/implementation of Privilege Access management procedures
- Actively particulate in promoting the adoption of PAM in a diverse and federated organisation.
- Excellent knowledge of Security & Production tools is highly appreciated
- Deep knowledge of Access Management tools, UNIX/Linux, Windows Server and Active Directory
- Ability to understand critical issues and bring appropriate resolution to complex problems
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant - Technology | Cyber Security