- JN -032023-1927308
- Mar 15, 2023
Our client a leader in the manufacturing space is looking for a SAP Senior Business Analyst to join their team and provide expertise within the SCM/LE area
Our client a leader in the manufacturing space is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their project impending a new system creating standard reporting with live data across their multiple entities with the aim to result in no reporting errors caused by manual creation of reports, no missed part shortage identification, and the creation of standard work across all plants and ERP's.
* Standard reporting at all sites when system is launched
* Standard work across all sites for shortage and excess inventory actions
* Live reports quickly identifying problems and recommending solutions
* Reduce time to action critical shortages
* Reduce time to action inventory actions (shortages/excess)
* Gather business requirements and translate them to the IT Tech Team
* Coordinate business resources on project tasks.
* Participate in status update meetings.
* Drive/facilitate requirement development.
* Manage Statement of Requirement (SOR) and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) documents to reflect accurate requirements.
* Prepare Test scripts and oversee User Acceptance Testing
* Logistics associated with User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
* Manage issue list and timely resolution of issues identified during UAT.
* Participate in workshops
Skills and Experience Required
* 5-8 years working as a Business Analyst on an ERP project
* SAP SCM / SAP Logistics experience is essential
* Excellent Communication skills
* Strong work ethic
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.