SAP Logistics Business Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH784730 Jun 11, 2021 Competitive
Global tech company is looking for a Senior SAP Logistics Business Analyst with at least 5 years experience with SAP, Project Management and Solution Architecture for a contract role in Dublin
Our client, a leader in the tech space and a household name globally is looking for a SAP Logistics Business Analyst with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an SAP expert, Project Manager, and Solution Architect. In this role, you will play an integral role in integrating a newly acquired entities products into the parent company's manufacturing, distribution, and reverse logistics processes. Further to this, you will act as the bridge between technical and non-technical teams throughout this process. Please note, this is a 5.5 months contract role.
- Developing knowledge of business processes, applications and systems within a domain.
- Works with stakeholders and users to gain domain-specific insights into business problems, processes, and use of business applications.
- Delivers requirements, functional specs, and functional test cases with guidance, working with a well-defined user group.
- Provides solution designs which marry the right technology (built or bought) to best meet user, quality, and sustainability requirements.
- Plans and executes work assignments, with minimal guidance.
- Exercises good independent judgment to achieve defined objectives, and recognizes when input from others is needed.
- Working knowledge of project and application development lifecycle, change management, and ongoing support processes
- Interacts with users to clarify, isolate and triage application issues
- A minimum of 5 years experience with SAP and in a PM or Solution Architect role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, comfortable communicating with engineering, business colleagues and users.
- Experience with 3PL and reverse logistics.
- Authors and maintains PRD/BRD/FSDs and supporting project documentation that are clear, concise, and provide unambiguous direction to the team.
- Good notetaker and distributor ensuring that the core project team is updated.
- Executes with minimal supervision.
- Works and collaborates effectively with technical and business stakeholders, and users.
- Practical knowledge of Jira and Excel/Sheets a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300