- JN -032023-1927366
- Mar 16, 2023
Sales Administrator role with a leading Education publishing company located in Dublin. This is a great opportunity to grow within a role and work with a supportive team.
Salary : 28-30K
Our Client is recruiting a Sales Administrator to work in a busy Sales Department.
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to deal with a range of customers and queries, and be professional and comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any customer concerns and queries
- Be well-organised, efficient and work as part of a team and have the proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate a high level of literacy and accuracy with acute attention to detail
- Have proven experience within a sales/customer service role
- Possess strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Access, as well as experience using an order processing system (Miscrosoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage)
This position involves a wide range of duties and responsibilities - specifically:
- Delivering a professional, efficient and timely standard of customer service
- Processing customer orders into the order processing system in an accurate manner
- Phone management, dealing with orders, customer enquiries and customer complaints
- Developing relationships and building rapport with our customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Providing customers with key product and service information
- Communicating with customers and key personnel in a professional manner
- Providing support and assistance to our team of Sales Representatives
- Fulfilling marketing and promotional mailings
- Undertake other relevant duties as assigned.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.