You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH771857 Dec 11, 2020 Competitive
Full-time permanent role. Monitoring and progression of projects on a daily basis to identify and address client needs. Ideal role for an engineer with a strong KPI focus.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a degree qualified engineer with a minimum of 5 years GMP experience.
- Managing and delivering a range of process, regulatory, energy and safety projects on site when requested.
- Effective communication with site personnel with respect to the planning and implementation of maintenance activities and/or projects.
- Monitor, inspect and verify the correct operation of manufacturing, utilities and environmental plant and equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot plant and equipment.
- Manage and control all work orders within the area of their responsibility.
- Review, modify and implement PPM activities as identified.
- Knowledge and understanding of principal engineering systems, process equipment, site utilities and facilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of lean maintenance techniques along with start-up and maintenance requirements for plant,
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300