Regulatory Management & Oversight Officer
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH773028 Jan 11, 2021 Competitive
A global leading financial services institution based in Dublin City Centre are looking for a Regulatory Management & Oversight Officer to join their team on an 11-month daily rate contract. This role
A global leading financial services institution based in Dublin City Centre are looking for a Regulatory Management & Oversight Officer to join their team on an 11-month daily rate contract. This role sits in the banks Regulatory Exam Management & Oversight team and the successful candidate will be involved in coordinating interactions with regulators and internal stakeholders s within the EMEA region.
- Coordinating interactions with regulators and internal stakeholder within the EMEA region as part of the Regulatory Exam Management & Oversight team covering Europe, including but not limited to:
- Assisting in providing oversight for supervisory engagement.
- Coordinating and managing events related to examinations and continuous monitoring, including working with businesses and functions in negotiating scope and timing of reviews, monitoring requested data aggregation and coordinating and attending regulatory meetings with control functions and business unit personnel.
- Collaborating with Business Heads to provide guidance on regulatory matters and continually enhancing the framework to identify, assess, control, and monitor regulatory communication.
- Providing regular updates to management (including preparing business personnel for meetings with regulators) regarding the matters being handled, including, but not limited to, collection, tracking and resolution of queries, review with the area under examination the materials requested to ensure completeness and responsiveness of submissions, and the timely escalation and resolution of potential issues.
Skills & Experience:
- Background in Compliance or related discipline with experience working with financial regulators including CBI & ECB.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to build trusting professional relationships
- Strong communication skills and detail orientated with ability to prioritise multiple workloads.
- Demonstratable leadership and influencing skills, preferably on a global scale.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555