Regulatory Change Project Manager
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH782384 May 14, 2021 Competitive
A global Asset Manager are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in regulatory change.
This year long daily rate contract is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with experience across regulatory change within the Asset Management sector to join a global industry leader and deliver successful implementation of projects within investment solutions & change.
Core activities include;
- Establish governance structures and resourcing plans for assigned projects
- Work effectively and collaboratively with project sponsors, delivery teams and other stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of change
- Build relationships within Operations, Investment Management, Technology, Compliance, Product and other delivery partners, both internal and external.
- Proactively identify and manage risks; provide advice, guidance and insight on resolving issues
- Create and provide regular reporting on progress against plans to management, project sponsors and steering committees
- Minimum five years project management experience within asset management.
- Regulatory change experience throughout a complete lifecycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with high level stakeholders.
- Experience with CASS, Client Money or Payment related change initiatives an advantage.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, related field or equivalent industry experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321556