- BBBH818771 Jun 10, 2022 Competitive
Regional Account Manager for IDS
One of the largest global medical technology companies in the world has an exciting opportunity for a field-based Regional Account Manager to support their IDS portfolio across the Republic of Ireland.
The Integrated Diagnostics Solutions (IDS) portfolio is broad and exciting, including market leading brands spanning, Specimen Management Solutions, complimented by their Point of Care respiratory portfolio. IDS has directly contributed to tackling the COVID-19 pandemic through provision of Lab based COVID-19 PCR diagnostics, Swab based Viral transport media and COVID-19 Point of Care Diagnostics.
IDS Product Portfolio & Solutions:
Included in the portfolio are the following products: blood collection tubes, safety needles and blood collection sets, blood collection accessories, arterial blood gas syringes, capillary collection, urine collection, transport solutions, etc.
Territory & Account Management
- Maintain and leverage relationships with key partners in HSE and HSCNI Pathology, Clinical and Procurement functions to support long term sustained sales growth and execution of the business strategy.
- Create and execute a multi-year Territory plan to drive competitor share gain and current account expansion, maintenance and retention.
- Promote IDS on the Territory and act as a Brand Ambassador
- Key IDS "Point Person" on territory. Act as a trusted partner to customers. Help them to maintain a productive and beneficial relationship with IDS and to assist in resolving issues they may have.
- Identify cross functional resources required to implement the Territory plan. Engage internal partners to form virtual teams to support these initiates.
- Maintain records of all customer activities and communications in Salesforce
- Deliver annual sales targets and drive profitable growth across the designated territory and IDS product portfolio.
- Deliver accelerated growth on Focus products in line with company strategy.
- Identify, prioritise, and successfully close profitable growth opportunities across the region
- Use the clients Customer Engagement Models to progress and close sales opportunities engaging a broad range of commercial functions when required. Use the correct Customer Engagement Model matched to the complexity and value of the opportunity. Flex from acting individually to close lower complexity opportunities, to leading small cross functional teams to close medium complexity opportunities, through acting as a team member within a large cross functional or cross regional team working a complex high-value solution-based opportunity.
- Partner with internal collaborators and function groups to deliver sale objectives and in line with Customer Engagement Models. These include Professional Services, Solution Consultant, Managed Services, Technical Services, Contract and Tenders and Marketing teams.
- Implement commercial excellence initiatives on Territory eg pricing, contracting and tendering processes, use Customer Engagement Models, Implementation and BO management
- Ensure accurate Account Plans, Project Implementation Plans, Sales Opportunities and Forecasts are documented and maintained for regular review in SFDC. Also provides commentary and insight into sales performance to support monthly business review processes.
- >2 years sales experience within the Life Sciences industry. Ideally these would be in the fields of Microbiology, Molecular, Blood Sciences and Specimen Management, however open to candidates with other lab/hospital sales experience who are keen to learn.
- Proven track record of sales success
- Proven track record of territory management and forming productive relationships with key customers.
- Understanding of the HSE purchasing process and healthcare system procurement processes. Working knowledge of commercial terms and conditions of contract.
- Ability to manage & implement multiple opportunities of varied complexity simultaneously
- Excellent presentation skills with strong financial foresight and negotiation skills
- Effective teammate, able to form productive relationships across a range of functions to support territory management and sales growth objectives.
- Use of Salesforce CRM. Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a scientific subject area.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Consultant | Sales Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650