Recovery and Resolution Planning Analyst
- BBBH793465 Sep 16, 2021 Competitive
Recovery and Resolution Planning Analyst | Permanent| Ireland There is a unique opportunity for a Recovery and Resolution Planning Analyst to join a global investment bank in Dublin
This exciting new role will communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, have strong project management skills and work with banking regulations.
The Recovery and Resolution Planning Analyst will have the opportunity to work closely with a wide variety of senior stakeholders across the bank, providing excellent exposure and opportunities for skill enrichment and career development.
- Lead workstreams to analyse information and financial data for regulatory projects
- Liaise with Senior Management across businesses on deliverables and timelines
- Compile key documents for submission to the regulator
- Manage relationships between the team and central functions
- Analyse information received to develop solutions to key aspects of the resolution playbook and other regulatory requirements
- Support the development of solutions to remediate impediments to Recovery and Resolution
- Support the delivery of regulatory resolution reporting requirements
- 3-4 years consulting experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent regulatory knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555