- JN -022023-1926189
- Feb 23, 2023
Morgan McKinley has a great opportunity for a Quality Professional looking to advance their career. Our Dublin based client is seeking a Qualified person to join them on an initial 12 month contract
- Own, review and approve SOP's and other GDP/GMP documentation and records, ensuring that Corporate, Site and Regulatory requirements are met.
- Provide guidance and direction to Quality, Production, Warehouse/ Distribution and Supply Chain staff in regard to compliance with quality policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure batches of medicinal products are distributed as per the Manufacturing Importation Authorisation and EU Good distribution Practice (GDP) as per Directive 2001/83/EC and guidance 2013/C 343/01.
- Certify in a register that each production batch satisfies above mentioned provisions.
- Masters in relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in the pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Industry
- Proven knowledge of the processes involved in manufacturing (GMP)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.