- JN -022023-1925610
- Feb 14, 2023
An excellent opportunity for an experienced QP to join a speciality pharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
You will work closely with a team of motivated and driven Quality specialists. This is a full time permanent role with a hybrid working option and an excellent package.
The successful Candidate will have 5-10 years' experience working as a QP within a Pharmaceutical environment. OSD experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing industry would be a distinct advantage. You will be QP eligible with the relevant educational requirements and a prior science or engineering degree.
- Ensure that product batches comply with the requirements of the marketing authorisation and the manufacturer's licence.
- Certify that the product was manufactured in accordance with the principles and guidelines of GMP.
- Validation of primary manufacturing and testing processes.
- Recording of relevant manufacturing information and that all necessary checks and tests are performed.
- Ensure deviations or planned changes have been documented and approved in accordance with a defined procedure.
- Ensure that any changes requiring a variation to the marketing or manufacturing authorisations have been approved by the regulatory authority.
- Confirm that any additional sampling, testing or inspection necessary as a result of a deviation has been completed or initiated.
- Ensure audits, self-inspections and spot checks have been carried out.
- Ensure that all necessary checks have been completed as part of the batch release process, in accordance with the established procedure.
- Participate in the Change Control procedure in accordance with the relevant SOPs.
If this role is of interest please 'apply now' or contact me on 021 2300 300 or at
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.