You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
QC Analyst (Chemistry)
- BBBH784945 Jun 15, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a global Biopharma based in West Dublin is looking for an experienced QC Analyst to join their Chemistry team on a permanent basis.
To maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, and SOPs within QC Chemistry.
Job Responsibilities for the QC Chemistry Analyst:
- Perform Chemical analysis on finished drug substance, drug product, in process materials and stability samples.
- Responsible for a broad range of products including vaccines and the use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Complete documentation and TPM associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation and review of area documentation (SOP's, Reports, Protocols).
- Assist in the training of other analysts
- Adhere to good laboratory practices and housekeeping standards
- Participate and seek opportunities in the area of right first time and continuous improvement and unburdening activities to facilitate lean/agile implementation
- Support other activities in the QC area as required
- Experience with Lab systems an advantage. (LIMs, CDAS, Trackwise, PDOCs)
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience necessary in a QC position.
- Experience in High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Empower, Capillary Electrophoresis, Part Mat, Osmolality, pH, appearance testing
- Experience in analytical techniques Part Mat, UV, ICP-OES, Nephelometry, Karl Fischer
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 21 2300300