- BBBH823911 Jul 29, 2022 Competitive
Our client is a leading multinational technology company looking for Contract Specialist to join their team - 11 Month Contract
The Online Partnerships Group is a partner-focused organization that prides itself in providing great service, in creating innovative solutions, and most importantly, in having amazing people. We value having an open, inclusive and collaborative culture, where staff feel supported and able to do their best work. In offices around the globe, we foster and celebrate an environment where all team members feel welcomed and respected. OPG partners with online publishers and app developers around the world to grow their businesses using our portfolio of products including the AdSense, AdMob, and Ad Manager platforms.
We offer a solutions-based approach across advertising, analytics, and site or app design, and pride ourselves in finding new opportunities for our partners to better engage users and advertisers. Over a million web publishers and app developers rely on our solution globally, and ultimately, we're proud to enable our company to be one of the foremost funders of digital content in the world.
- Work closely with the strategic partner development managers to execute Ad Manager and AdSense Contracts on internal tools
- Collaborate cross functionally with legal and deal governance to seek approvals and see the contract through to completion
- Build and cultivate strong stakeholder relationships, both with strategic partner managers and cross functional stakeholders to improve process efficiency and throughput
- Identify and executive on opportunities to drive innovation in contracting process for sales teams
Top 3 Daily:
- Executing Ad Manager contracts on internal tools
- Liaising with x-functional teams such as legal and deal governance and approval chain to see the contract through the completion process
- Staying in close touch with the account managers to ensure correct deal terms have been entered on to systems and that the contract is executed by the deadline
- Strong program management experience
- Experience in the design and continuous improvement of customer-related processes
- Strong influencing skills to work in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to successfully manage complexity and multiple priorities, projects, timelines and deliverables.
- Ad Manager contracting experience
- Experience executing deals & contracts
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300