- BBBH784218 Jun 04, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading Tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an experience Public Policy Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Our client is seeking a highly organized, motivated, and detail-oriented professional to join our Public Policy team based in our Global Headquarters in Dublin..
The successful candidate will combine a passion for technology's potential to create opportunity with knowledge of the Irish political systems and digital economy development.
Reporting to the Head of Public Policy in Ireland, the successful candidate will join a team dealing with some of the most interesting public policy challenges of our times including content regulation, misinformation, electoral integrity, privacy, safety and security, freedom of expression, and the impact of technology on socio-economic development.
Candidates should have expertise in managing high-impact projects and engaging with policy-makers, experience working on platform policy issues, and strong knowledge of digital economy policy issues. They should also have excellent writing and analytical skills and share our vision of bringing the world closer together.
This role is a 6 month contract and will be based in Dublin.
- Support public policy activities
- Engage with the Irish stakeholders
- Support outreach to policymakers,SMBs, non‐profit organizations, and other entities.
- Represent the company in meetings with key stakeholders
- Communicate the companies positions in public presentations
- Monitor, and analyze Irish digital policy and how it interacts with EU policy
- Assist in organizing events including trainings and educational outreach about our platforms
- Develop policy strategy
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Previous work in politics, public bodies or non-profit organization
- Demonstrated interest in the intersection of politics, public policy, and technology
- Demonstrated experience managing government relations and advocacy work
- Demonstrated advocacy experience and skills
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time efficiently
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully and independently
- Experience in online communication platforms a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300