- BBBH815204 May 09, 2022 €50k - €70k
We are delighted to be working with one of Irelands leading consultancies who are looking for a Business Project Manager, in a Fixed Term Contract capacity, who has some experience with Infrastructure
We are delighted to be working with one of Irelands leading consultancies who are looking for a Business Project Manager, in a Fixed Term Contract capacity, who has some experience with Infrastructure.
Location: Hybrid / Dublin
Salary: €60,000 - €63,000 DOE
Length: 12 months
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines, with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Prepare detailed scope of works documentation, aligning to approved scope and budgets. Manage budgets and project spend, with ability to maximize outcomes and provide alternative solutions that add value.
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders and external vendors, with the necessary skills and capabilities to collaborate in a team environment and positively influence the best outcomes.
- Provide recommendations to leadership for any advancing projects. Ensure projects are successfully delivered while managing OHS system procedures
- Track the progress of each project with timely status reporting, communication and identification of any risks that impact the outcome
- Plan, develop & execute real estate fit-out projects
- 3-5 years' experience working in a similar project manager role
- Ability to multi-task, make decisions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- The ability to work on one's own initiative as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Projects, Transformation and Change Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300