- Dublin North
- JN -082022-1735274
- May 10, 2023
A global pharma company based in Dublin 15 is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team.
- Supporting the Capital Projects Team with site-based projects for Oral Solid Dose Manufacturing, Facilities and Packaging operations
- Supporting and executing validation support activities on site
- Partaking or leading potential continuous improvement programs, process mapping and gap analysis
- Optimisation of existing processes to achieve desired targets
- Delivering projects and assigned duties on time and on budget
- Coordinating changes using the approved change control procedure to ensure that cGMP is adhered to
- Supporting validation activities for project activities, including the review of validation documentation and attendance of validation activities.
- Designing and writing summaries for regulatory compliance or project specific documentation, including URS, DS and detailed project schedules using MS Office applications (Project, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Updating project details on a regular basis, leading project teams during scheduled project meetings, providing feedback and updates to team and senior management
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry as a Project Engineer
- Experience in cGMP, general packaging systems and serialisation is advantageous
- Ability and proven track record of working and managing multiple departmental teams for operational and capital projects
- Excellent technical writing ability
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must work to the highest engineering standards
- Have strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel within Europe (minimal travel depending on projects)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.