Programme Assistant - Finance
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH793307 Sep 20, 2021 €20k - €30k
This is an excellent opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join well - known client. You will be joining small team and work together towards achieving successful outcome of the program designed.
- Posting all bank transactions to maintain up to date and accurate ledgers
- Preparing periodic bank reconciliations
- Co-ordinating pay runs and ensuring bank payments are made on the scheduled dates
- Managing cash-flow
- Month-end close process for relevant ledgers
- Debtors and grant scheme reconciliations
- Reviewing staff expenses and dealing with expense queries
- Updating and maintaining expenses policy and relevant sections of procedures manual
- Reviewing financial information for tender submissions at planning and evaluation stages
- Preparation and submission of the annual ERDF returns
- To undertake any other duties /projects as may be required from time to time in both Finance and Corporate Services.
- To ensure that activity peaks within the Finance & Corporate Services Department are addressed in a proactive manner, it is expected that the candidate appointed to this role will need to be flexible in terms of working hours during these periods.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work to direction and under supervision
- Excellent IT skills and a working knowledge of accounting packages
- A capacity to foster a positive working relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders and to work effectively in multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing demands
- Previous experience working in a Finance function
- Banking experience to include payment processing and bank reconciliations
- Strong understanding of the principals of governance and accounting standards
- Previous experience working in a public body or a knowledge of public sector accounting
- Previous experience of Integra
- IATI qualified / Part qualified Accountant / Business qualification or demonstrated experience of working in a similar capacity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555