- BBBH793833 Sep 21, 2021 €30k - €40k
Our client is an innovative solutions communications provider leveraging hardware and software to provide highly reliable, secure communications capability in the harshest environments.
With over 80% of the company dedicated to engineering, they are able to stay on the forefront of the remote communications market.
They are looking for an experienced Production Test Engineer to join the Production Department based in Dublin 8.
This will be a wide and varied role involving a large product offering. The products you will be working on will be used in real life by millions of people daily to solve complex problems. The ideal candidate will be interested in new technologies and will be self motivated.
- Methodical approach to testing with great attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to plan, organise and clearly document work
- Strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills and a problem-solving approach
- Consolidation and preparation of product for shipment in line with required timelines and customer requirements.
- Carry out functional test on product before shipment
- Processing of field returns.
- Provide Support to subcontract manufacturers as required Test sub-assemblies during /post production
- Maintain production database.
- Active participation in production meetings
- 3rd Level Qualification in Electronics or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Previous Production Test Experience
- Experience working with both electronic and mechanical devices
Due to the hands-on nature of this role there is a requirement for on-site working.
Our client offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Matched Pension Contribution
- Health Insurance & EAP Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel
- Health & Wellness Program
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300